Lees het artikel in het Nederlands.
The Game Awards is a very important award show in the game industry and is produced by game journalist Geoff Keighley. The winners are picked by a combination of fan voting and a jury. While there are many categories, we are interested in one: Best Score and Music
The nominees and the winner (in bold) are:
- Petri Alanko – Alan Wake 2
- Borislav Slavov – Baldur’s Gate 3
- Masayoshi Soken – Final Fantasy XVI
- Shuichi Kobori – Hi-Fi Rush
- Nintendo Sound Team – The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom
Congratulations to Masayoshi Soken!
Anton is the editor-in-chief and founder of Soundtrack World. After writing about film music occasionally, he thought it was time to create his own site to celebrate music from film but also other media. Next to working on this website, Anton is a member of the International Film Music Critics Association, has a job in IT and plays the tuba in a local orchestra.