The Game Awards is a very important award show in the game industry and is produced by game journalist Geoff Keighley. The winners are picked by a combination of fan voting and a jury. We are, of course, only interested in the best music category.
The nominees and the winner (in bold) are:
- A Plague Tale: Requiem – Olivier Deriviere
- Elden Ring – Tsukasa Saitoh
- God of War Ragnarok – Bear McCreary
- Metal: Hellsinger – Two Feathers
- Xenoblade Chronicles 3 – Yasunori Mitsuda
Congratulations to Bear McCreary!