Lees het artikel in het Nederlands.
The Game Awards is a very important award show in the game industry and is produced by game journalist Geoff Keighley. The winners are picked by a combination of fan voting and a jury. We are, of course, only interested in the best music category.
The nominees and the winner (in bold) are:
- A Plague Tale: Requiem – Olivier Deriviere
- Elden Ring – Tsukasa Saitoh
- God of War Ragnarok – Bear McCreary
- Metal: Hellsinger – Two Feathers
- Xenoblade Chronicles 3 – Yasunori Mitsuda
Congratulations to Bear McCreary!
Anton is the editor-in-chief and founder of Soundtrack World. After writing about film music occasionally, he thought it was time to create his own site to celebrate music from film but also other media. Next to working on this website, Anton is a member of the International Film Music Critics Association, has a job in IT and plays the tuba in a local orchestra.